Informed Delivery - From the Mailbox to the Email Inbox
Speaker: Dave Lewis, President of SnailWorks
By participating in the 2022 USPS Informed Delivery promotion you can save 4% in postage from August 1 through December 31 for mailings including a qualified Informed Delivery campaign. What better way to recover from a big postage increase than to get 4% of it back?This is not the first ID promotion the Postal Service has offered, but it is, by far, the best. The webinar will be useful for anyone from the most experienced Informed Delivery user to those who have never created a campaign. Hear from an industry pro who knows Informed Delivery and the promotion inside and out. You are guaranteed a lively and informative session.
Among the topics we’ll be covering:
- The basics of Informed Delivery
- The elements of an Informed Delivery campaign
- How to create a campaign – IMbs, images, and all that stuff
- The rules of the promotion - How to enroll in the promotion, and what is and isn’t eligible
- Submitting a campaign and getting approval for discount
- Timelines – when to get things done
- The most common reasons some campaigns don’t get approved for discount
This webinar will be presented by Dave Lewis from SnailWorks. Dave is well known in the mailing industry as an expert in all things Postal, particularly when it comes to USPS Informed products. Dave has been in the mail tracking business since 1999 and has played an important role in shaping the mail tracking segment of the mailing industry.
At the conclusion of this webinar participants will have the knowledge necessary to participate in the Informed Delivery promotion and will leave with useful tools and resources.
Share this webinar: