Paper Lovers unite! Create a poster design using one-color black ink on a colored paper choice below. All entries will have their design printed and displayed at a happy hour gallery event in August and one Best in Show entry will win a framed print and an Apple iPad (retail value $349).
- Image Size: 9.5" x 12.5" (Horizontal or Vertical): Your final poster will be placed into an 11" x 14" file with a 3/4" margin (no bleed)
- Convert files to CMYK prior to submission
- Submit a final high quality print PDF below (See how to create a print-ready PDF here.)
- Paper: Neenah Astrobrights, your choice of:
- Solar White
- Cosmic Orange
- Solar Yellow
- Terra Green
- Terrestrial Teal
- Outrageous Orchid
- Press: iGen 4 digital press
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:
- The deadline for submission is June 21st at 11:59pm.
- Design concepts will go live in a Suttle-Straus Facebook album to be voted on by the public. We encourage you to share your design to get the most votes. The Facebook contest will run from 6/28-7/12. The Top 10 will be announced 7/18.
- All entries, regardless of Facebook votes, will be displayed in a gallery at the event. Each designer will receive a single free digital print of their design suitable for framing.
- The Top 10 designs will then be evaluated by a panel of judges to choose the Best in Show.
- The Best in Show designer will be presented a framed print of their design, along with an Apple iPad, on the day of the event.
- One entry per designer allowed.
- There is no fee to enter and you do not need to be present at the final event to win.
- You maintain all rights to your created work, but give Suttle-Straus permission to print and/or display your work online and in person at the event without compensation.
- No offensive material unsuitable for public display on Facebook and/or a place of business will be accepted.
- Art can be speculative or previously produced.
- Entries must not infringe on existing trademarks or copyrights not held by you. This includes logos, mascots and other commercially-owned images.
- Suttle-Straus may need to modify your art files for production purposes only.
Have questions? Email email@example.com or call Maeghan Nicholson at 608-850-2967.
Sponsored by Neenah and Lindenmeyr Munroe.
Share this Contest: