Show your love for Wisconsin by entering our FREE creative throwdown. Create a poster design celebrating how you are inspired by "The Badger State." The Top 10 entries will have their design printed, displayed, and distributed to attendees at a Paper Show event in the Madison area on September 20, 2018 and one Best in Show entry will win an Apple iPad (retail value $349).
- Image Size: 16.5" x 22.5" (Horizontal or Vertical): Your final poster will be placed into an 18" x 24" file with a 3/4" white margin (no bleed)
- Convert all spot/Pantone colors to CMYK prior to submission
- Submit a final high quality print PDF below (See how to create a print-ready PDF here.)
- Paper: 100# Finch Fine Antique Bright White Text
- Press: Heidelberg Anicolor UV Offset
- 4-color process
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:
- The deadline for submission is July 31st.
- Design concepts will go live in a Suttle-Straus Facebook album to be voted on by the public. We encourage you to share your design to get the most votes. The Facebook contest will run from 8/3 – 8/17. The Top 10 will be announced 8/20.
- The Top 10 designs with the most votes on Facebook will be produced and distributed to the first 200 Paper Show event attendees.
- All entries, regardless of Facebook votes, will be displayed in a gallery at the event. Each designer will receive an 11" x 14" free digital print of their design suitable for framing.
- The Top 10 designs will then be evaluated by a panel of judges to choose the Best in Show.
- The Best in Show designer will be presented a framed print of their design, along with an Apple iPad, on the day of the event.
- One entry per designer allowed.
- There is no fee to enter and participants do not need to be present on September 20th to win.
- Entrants maintain all rights to their created work, but give Suttle-Straus permission to print and/or display their work online and in person at the event without compensation.
- No offensive material unsuitable for public display on Facebook and/or a place of business will be accepted.
- Art can be speculative or previously produced.
- Entries must not infringe on existing trademarks or copyrights not held by the designer.
- Suttle-Straus may need to modify art files for production purposes only.
Have questions? Email email@example.com or call Maeghan Nicholson at 608-850-2967.
Share this Contest: